Who Must Take Our
Five Hour Class
- Our Five Hour Class is required for any driver looking to obtain a New York State Driver’s License regardless
of applicant’s age
Pre-Licensing Course answers many questions about basic driving skills, defensive driving, drinking and driving, traffic signs
and other issues that make better drivers. This class helps to better understand driving in New York State. No knowledge test
schedules for groups of 6 or more students. Please call (914) 779-0444 for conditions.
Driving School Credentials
- New York State Department
of Motor Vehicles Approved
- Course conducted by a DMV Certified Professional Driving Instructor
- New York Safety Program Agency
- American Safety Agency
- I Drive Safely Agency
- Fully Insured
- Students must have
a valid New York State learner's permit at the time of the class
- Temporary interim permit without picture is accepted to take five hour
MUST arrive 15 minutes before time of class
- Tuition fee is $50.00 payable in cash, check* or money order* at the time of the class
*Make checks or money
orders payable to: New York Auto School, LLC
- Certificate of Completion must be presented to DMV inspector at time of driving skills test
- MV-278 Certificate of Completion serial number
is required to schedule driving skills test
- MV-278 Certificate of Completion is valid for one year from issuance date.
*Should you need a copy of your certificate; you must return
in person to our office location, request and sing the new duplicate certificate and allow 24 hours for processing.
certificates will be available up to original certificate's expiation date
- Free driving skills test scheduling service after class completion (available only to our course attendee)
- Improves driving knowledge
(makes safer drivers)
- Improves understanding of driving skills test
to Register for Five Hour Course
To register you must call (914) 779-0444 or fill and submit our electronic form, mail or email your full name, phone
number and date of the class you wish to attend.
Registered students are guaranteed a seat and will be informed in the
unlikely event when a class must be cancelled.
FAQ about Driving Skills Road Test