ZOOM™ 5 Hour Pre-licensing Class MV-278
Governor Cuomo Announces DMV Licensed Driving Schools Can Now Conduct Distance Learning Pre-Licensing Courses
- You must have a valid photo learner’s permit to register
- You must have a computer with internet access, and knowledge to login to Zoom
- Certificate of Completion will be mailed to the address in the Learner's Permit by the next business day
- A satisfactory grade from your course instructor is required to receive your certificate
5 Hour Pre-licensing MV-278 Course
Effective April 21, 2018 as per the New York State Commissioner of Motor Vehicles:
- Students must present his/her original Original Photo Learner Permit to the instructor at the pre-licensing course
- The Original Photo Learner Permit is the only acceptable form of identification.
- All Photo Learner Permits are to be examined by the instructor at the beginning of class, and when issuing a completion certificate, any altered or suspicious permit should be reported to your nearest DMV office.
ROAD TEST PREPARATION